Saturday, July 11, 2009

Have You Seen??

In case you haven't seen it, I am posting here the new Definitely Decorative brochure, which is just totally amazing in my opinion!!!

For some reason everytime this brochure comes out I want to do an extreme makeover on one of the rooms in my house! Unfortunately, I am more of a dreamer than a doer. LOL!

Anyway, CLICK HERE to browse this stunning catalog then let me know what your favorite item is! (Hint: I might even send one of you a card!)
Have a great day!
~Kristin

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. I hate being first... I love the princess crown. It looks amazing in my daughter's room. I want to add the "little princess" words on top.

    I love many other parts too, but that is the first one that I had put on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the train because our son and his wife are having a baby boy at Thanksgiving time and she said she wanted to decorate his room with cars or trains. I think if she saw this, she would opt for trains.
    Thanks for the peek.
    Cheryl Sims

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)