Saturday, November 19, 2011

100%

Another scrpabook layout for you today.  I joined up with my pal Lisa Henke for a virtual scrapbook night and between making chocolate cookies with my daughter, this is the only spread I got done.  I am LOVING the sketches from Let's Scrap- they are unique and involve multiple photos which is more realistic for scrappers like me than one picture spreads.  Check them out!


I did my title with my brand new printer- was my first experiment with printing with it and I'm happy with how it turned out, although I wish I would've thought to adjust the color close to Soft Suede instead of black. 
Some of the SUO supplies I used on this one include:  Autumn Traditions DSP, circle punches, Early Espresso twine, jumbo eyelets and a few vintage brads.  Oh, the spiral punch and dotted scallop ribbon border punch too. 

Thanks for stopping by again today!  ~Kristin


1 comment:

  1. wow! love what you did with this sketch...looks great! those papers were perfect for these pics. thanks for the kick in the butt to scrap....although we were both a bit lame for only doing 1 layout. I DO love the site, thanks for showing me the way!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)