Monday, February 25, 2008

Yum, Ranch Dressing!

Since I didn't actually upload any pictures yesterday, I am going to post a 12x12 layout that I completed last night. I'm working diligently to complete 120 pages this year, and am proud to say I've complete 41 so far! 31 of those were all this month, 23 of them at an all-weekend crop I went to that was a blast!
All supplies are SU: 12x12 textured pale plum card stock; Stamp set: Spring Solitude (level 2 hostess set); Spring Bouquet punch and Rhinestone brads!

5 comments:

  1. great job on getting so many pages done! She's adorable too.... did she ever eat the carrot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! I'm sure she did eat the carrot- this one is my veggie eater! She probably just finished the ranch first, then started on the carrot. LOL. This child would actually choose a slice of green pepper over candy sometimes, believe it or not! Now my son is a different matter entirely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I'm impressed with you getting so many pages completed! Way to go!!! This is a super cute page...your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin, awesome job with 41 pages done this year..wow!
    Cute page, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)