Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bad News!

I'm sorry to say that I have some bad news... my computer crashed and is done for.  I am barely getting by working on this ancient mac laptop of my hubby's that seems to be on its last leg as well. My search for a new PC has begun, but in the mean time I have no way of uploading pictures here or anywhere.  I'm so bummed because I have lots to share and miss blogging! 

I hope you all have a wonderful and WARM holiday season and I assure you I'll be back as soon as I can! 

Stampin' Hugs,
~Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Hope your PC search is going well! I'll keep checking in --- I miss your posts!! Happy New YEar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)