Saturday, August 27, 2011

Clean & Simple

I'm back today with a fabulous clean & simple challenge from the Clean & Simple blog plus the Color Q color challenge they've teamed up with.  Fortunately for me I love them BOTH!  So I mixed and matched some old stuff with ...well, most of what I used is old and retired other than the sentiment from Fabulous Phrases.  My buttons are a variety, from a Summer Sun corduroy to a clear button backed with some Thoroughly Modern DSP.  Hope you like it! 


Here's a peek at the inside. 
Thanks for stopping by today!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Fabulous Phrases
Colors:  Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Accessories:  Dotted scalloped ribbon border punch, corduroy buttons, clear button, linen thread

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the colors and how you designed/arranged the buttons

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo! I'm diggin' this one. love the colors and perfect button placement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, the colors are fab and those buttons, YUM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love your colors and embellies! Nice doing the inside too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)