Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mixed Birthday Bunch

Remember my mention of a new photo editing software a few weeks ago?  Well, it can't work miracles, I learned today.  To result in a beautiful picture you must start with something a step up from so-so, as you can see.  Of course this Movers & Shapers window deal makes taking a nice photo a tad difficult as well.  But you get the idea. 

This new set, Mixed Bunch, with coordinating Blossom punch is FUN to play with!  I just wish I had a punch (other than circle) to punch out the smaller flowers in the set.  You can see that I tried to use the Bojo Blossoms punch for the uppermost flower but obviously it isn't a perfect fit.  Here's another attempt...

It actually looks like Crumb Cake here but it is River Rock.  You'll notice a series of birthday cards over the next few days- I'm trying my darndest to work out a Birthday Bonanza class pretty soon.  I'll get there, I promise... just no promises as to when. 

Thanks for visiting today!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Well Scripted
Colors:  River Rock, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories:  Big Shot, embossing folder, Movers & Shapers die, Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon, Dotted Wisteria Wonder brad

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this. the second photo turned out great. REALLY like the colors on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)