Monday, May 28, 2012

Baby Shower Gifts.... Part 2

If you saw my teaser yesterday you are ready for the second installment of "Baby Shower Gifts" so here it is.  I thought it would be fun to make a door hanging "Do Not Disturb" sign.  This could be used on the baby's bedroom door, or even on the front door so as to warn visitors to avoid using the doorbell. Of course it has to have a decorated flip side too!  Even if it isn't used it will be a cute matching decor item just for fun!
In case you missed it, here is the first item in this series.  The details can be found HERE.

Same supplies used as yesterday plus the Labels Collection Framelit.  And I think it is kind of appropriate that the free font I downloaded from the internet is called Reisling.  Just what a new mama needs, eh?! 

Hope you'll stop back tomorrow for Part 3 in my Baby Shower Gifts series.  Hint:  Everything must match!
~Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)