Friday, July 6, 2012

Artisan Entry: My Last Card

My fifth and final card entry for Stampin' Up!'s Artistan Award.  You know what is funny about this??  I made it for my own color challenge way back when (which is still posted on the top right column) and liked it enough to save it for the contest.  I even used a sketch from somewhere.  I love the colors and dimension of this one, from the stamping on the butterfly to the dry embossing on the scalloped card base. 

I used the Triple Layer Flower Punch for the scallop behind the 1" circle punch.  Sentiment is from Petite Pairs.  

Here is the inside.  I kept it very simple, focusing most of my attention on the front of all my cards.  My downside, perhaps??  Who knows! 

Well, stop back tomorrow and I'll have my final project posted which is my 2nd 3D item with some special significance for me.  The one I'm most sad about not getting back but I hope someone is enjoying at least!  Maybe Shelli Gardner, SU CEO, herself! 

Thanks for visiting and for all the sweet comments you've been leaving!  I'll be nervous to start stamping again- might not live up to your expectations after this.  :)  But one of these days I'll put all my new goodies to use! 

~Kristin

1 comment:

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)