Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Thinking of You: Last of the series

Here it is, the last of the series of 6 that I donated to a fundraiser for a local Domestic Violence shelter.  In fact, I think today is the day of the auction.

Yet another pattern of this Epic Day DSP is shown here.  If this paper is any indication of the types of goodies coming out in the new SU catalog on June 1, I am THRILLED!  Can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by.  Tomorrow I've got a very simple set of Monogram cards I made for my Amish neighbor recently.  Stop back!
~Kristin


EDITED TO ADD:  Geesh!  Just realized how awful my pictures look the last several posts.  They look great on my editing software but once uploaded they look overexposed and just awful.  Any tips for me?  I have no idea why this happens periodically.  Sorry!  I'm making this one large instead of XL to see if that helps...
SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Epic Day DSP
Accessories:  Big Shot, Polka Dots embossing folder, Labels Collection framelits, Basic Gray striped ribbon, Modern Label punch, Everyday Enchantment brad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)