Sunday, June 14, 2009

Circle Circus Trio

I made the Rich Razzleberry (left) one first with the stamping in black, and decided I liked the design so I remade the same card in all of the In Colors. Here are the first three since I already have the ribbon to match these. For the other three colors I came up with new color combos I like since I don't have the coordinating ribbons (YET!). You'll see those tomorrow.

These were fast and easy. I used the Big Shot to do the dots at the bottom but I must admit I did not use the Texturz Plate that SU offers. I struggled getting just the row of dots at the bottom of the card without the foam layer squishing out and wasn't happy with the results so I switched to my handy-dandy Fiskars Swiss Dots embossing folder. The NEAT thing about the Big Shot is the flexibility in being able to use so many other brands of dies and folders with it!

Aren't the dots in the ribbon so neat with the embossed dots and the doodled dots at the top, plus this fantastically fun stamp set?!? I can't wait to order the rest of the coordinating ribbons! And what do you think of the sentiments?? Those are all from the same NEW set called Teeny Tiny Wishes and there are 24 sentiments in total- it is such a functional set! Love it!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin

Supplies
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Circle Circus
Colors: Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razleberry
Accessories: Dotted grosgrain ribbon in colors listed above, White Gel Pen, Curly Label punch, Big Shot, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder

10 comments:

  1. They're simple gorgeous. Love the new colors. {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable. I wasn't sure about the stamp set but seeing what you did with it makes me rethink it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are fabulous! I {{{heart}}} my bigshot for that very reason. You know me, I'm an equal opportunity stamper ;) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin, how pretty these are! I love that you showed off the new colors, and put them together with paper, ink, and ribbon! Great5 job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this set. The dot theme is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, I really like what you came up with ... very chic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)