Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Late for Diva Day!

Sorry I'm late for our weekly Wednesday Diva challenge! My new catalog came today and I just can't stop going through it... and that means all my new goodies came today so guess what?!! My Diva challenge will be done with new stuff! Woo hoo! Loving the new In Colors- can't wait to show you.... be back soon.
~Kristin

PS- I got a new cell phone yesterday too so I've been wanting to play with that... and my phone is ringing off the hook today! Yikes- so many things to do. At least my kiddos have friends over so they are entertained! BRB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)