Monday, August 31, 2009

Clean & Simple Makeover X 2!


This card never really worked for me when I made it, so I decided to try and spruce it up. I changed the DSP to Cottage Wall and used a metal edge vellum tag to stamp on. The sentiment, from Teeny Tiny Wishes, is embossed in silver to coordinate with the tag and to show up a little better. Much better, I think!

I liked this card to begin with but always intended to do it again in different colors. Like above I've used the Cottage Wall DSP again- aren't the colors and patterns in this set lovely?!? The lattice die was cut on Whisper White paper so Icould easily mix and match patterns behind it using the large 1 3/4" circle punch. Again I used Teeny Tiny Wishes set for the sentiment...(are you noticing a pattern with this fabulous new sentiment set?!) I changed up the placement of the sentiment so I could use one of my corduroy buttons in the center. Hope you like!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for my fun surprise announcement, lots of samples, and be ready to PLAY!

~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (avail. 9/1/09), Of the Earth (current level 1 hostess set)
Colors: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Big Shot, Lattice Die, 1 3/4" circle punch, Basic Gray Corduroy button, Modern Label punch, Silver EP, Metal edge tag (retired)

2 comments:

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)