Wednesday, April 14, 2010

{friend to friend} A Diva Challenge

Today is a Diva Coffee Break Designs Day- and we are offering up a fabulous color challenge! Cameo Coral, So Saffron and Chocolate Chip! When I saw this color combo in our lineup a few weeks ago I couldn't wait to try it! I have several other ideas in mind but don't have time to put them to paper right now.

I used Cameo Coral as my card base since it will no longer be with us as of July 1. Paying tribute ahead of time I guess. I've always been a supporter of Cameo when it gets dissed by other stampers! Circle Circus is the stamp set of choice today. Pretty straight-forward, don't ya think?!

Stampin' Tip: Need a boost to get your card making started? Find a card with a layout you love, switch out the colors, change up the stamps and voila! That's what I did here. Here is the card layout that I copied for this card.

Hope you have a great day, and please go check out the Diva blog for more inspiration so you can play along too!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Colors: Cameo Coral, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Wide Chocolate Grosgrain, Scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Designer Circle Brads

2 comments:

  1. Great card Kristen! I like your new version of the sketch. I'm a fan of cameo coral too...can never understand everyone's "fear" of using it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! You really made these colors look fantastic together. Fabulous CAS sketch. Creative way to use this stamp set. You're a very talented stamper. I too, will miss Cameo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)