Friday, February 4, 2011

Appreciate your loved ones

It's been over a week since I've posted here and I wanted to stop in to share a quick note about what's kept me away.  A dear dear friend of my family, my best friend's little sister, passed away unexpectedly this week.  It is a terrible tragedy and has left everyone who knew her reeling.  Please take a moment to appreciate your loved ones today.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.  I hope to have something to share with you next week. 
~Stampin' hugs, Kristin

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your family's loss, Kristin. You are in my thoughts. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for you and your friend's loss. Praying for you at this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the pics that Jenni posted to facebook of Rachel's beautiful girls. It made me cry. Even though I didn't know her well, I'll remember her as a very vibrant and beautiful woman. She will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and with her friends. Take care, Nikki is really going to need you. Love Tati

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your loss. Your post really struck a chord with me and I've been contacting relatives and friends that I haven't spoken to in a while just to "check-in". I hope that you all take care of each other at this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, gosh! Kristin! I soo wish I had stopped here earlier this week. sending love and hugs and prayers to you and the family of your friend. Nikki is lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)