Friday, June 1, 2012

New In Colors!


Hello again!  So glad you decided to stop by.  Here's another one I put together based on page 71 in the new catalog.  See if you can find it.  I used Simply Soft until I can get my hands on that new background stamp!  Can't wait- will be on my first order for sure!  Also used all new In Colors:  Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse.  Yum!  A few other new things:  Comfort Cafe DSP and the neat Apothecary Accents Framelits for the Big Shot.  Hope you like it! 

Don't forget:  TODAY is the first day to order out of the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog starting at noon MT! 

~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Simply Soft, I forget the sentiment set (will look it up)
Colors:  Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Mini Silver brads, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Pinking Hearts border punch, Crimper

2 comments:

  1. this is beautiful. love the richness of those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny - I was preparing to make the exact same statement: this is beautiful! I can't even pick my favorite feature... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)