Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's Another Diva Wednesday!


...but sadly I probably won't be able to play along. I've been out of town on a camping trip since Sunday and am not coming home until today! If I get a chance I may try to play along this evening, but in the mean time here is your sketch challenge:

Please go visit the Diva blog for more inspiration and to find links to all the other Diva's creations! Then play along and post your creation to the Diva blog via Mr. Linky!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin

1 comment:

  1. hang in there. It won't be long till you are back to your crazy stamping ways. enjoy the summer and time with your family. I just emailed you, btw.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)