Thursday, February 25, 2010

Look Familiar?

If this looks familiar you don't have to scroll down very far to find out why. This is a copy of the card in the previous post but in shades of gray. Monochromatic can look so sharp, and really aid in the clean & simple feel. I left out the flowers on this one, for even more simplicity. A very easy-peasy card. Cutting out the butterfly is the most time-consuming part, and that really isn't that bad! See previous post for some tips!



Thanks for visiting!

~Kristin


SUO Supplies

Stamps: God's Beauty

Paper: Going Gray, Night & Day DSP, Whisper White

Accessories: White taffeta ribbon, scallop trim border punch

7 comments:

  1. Wow, sharp is right! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS Kristin, I LOVE LOVE the grays!!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems crazy withe a butterfly on it, but I think I actually like it in gray better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.. this is stunning!! Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very effective design. Who'd have thought grey could be so striking?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I think I like this version even better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, this one really hits the mark, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)