Monday, March 1, 2010

White on White Easter

Good Monday morning! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I've got a card for you that I did for one of the VSN challenges on Splitcoast this weekend. The challenge was to use all white cardstock, with only touches of color if necessary. Well, of course COLOR is necessary, but I tried to keep as much white space as possible.

I used the stamp set Greenhouse Garden to stamp the flowers, then added the Easter sentiment in the center. The edges are a bit distressed and the top corners punched with Scallop Trim corner punch, then layered on another piece of white paper. The card base is white also, but with a very subtle texture added with the dotted Texturz Plates and the Big Shot.

I'm so glad you stopped by today! Why don't you leave me a message so I know you've been here! Have a great day!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Greenhouse Garden, Well Scripted
Colors: White, Blush Blossom, Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, Bordering Blue, Perfect Plum
Accessories: White organza ribbon, distressing tool, Scallop Trim corner punch

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love your flowers...it has the look of designer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. So springy and I love the flowers.

    Love looking at your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Pretty Pretty... love the splash of colors in white.. Beautiful ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those beautiful flowers don't look like stamps, they look like patterned paper but I recognize them! Great job! The sentiment goes so perfectly with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really elegant! the white card base is stunning and really sets off the image panel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so elegant! I love the springy look. Sometimes white is good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)