Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Planting

I'm leaving today for a scrapbook weekend and since I haven't posted much lately I thought I'd show you a layout I did last week. Hopefully I'll have some great new layouts to show you starting on Monday... if not you'll know I did more socializing than scrapping!



These pages are for my family album and I'll do the same pictures with similar layouts for the kids' albums too. They are not the BEST pictures, but will bring happy memories down the road of the spring planting with dad. Somewhere I've also got pictures of the harvest, but I couldn't find them for this layout so they will have to be their own page someday!

As you know this is a mostly SUO (Stampin' Up! Only) blog. However, I do scrapbook with other products at times depending on what I have on hand. These pages were done with a kit by Creative Memories. And while the papers are lovely I couldn't help but be disappointed with the less than perfect color coordination (with the other products that I didn't use from this kit) and the relatively small number of items in the kit. Using other products almost always makes me once again appreciate the artists at Stampin' Up! and the quality of their products. But I paid for it, so I was darn well not going to let it go to waste!

Thanks for stopping by and have a super-fantastic-sunshine-filled weekend!
~Kristin

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful creative time, Kristin. Your pages are such fun, and your children are just beautiful!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Pages Kristin and super cute pictures!!! Great LO and colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)