Thursday, May 20, 2010

Get Well Wishes

I have searched and searched but CANNOT find the sketch challenge that I did this card for! Someone closed the internet window I had open yesterday and ... well, you got the idea. Anyway, the color combination is So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry and Dusty Durango for this week's CC271 on Splitcoast (with a touch of Always Artichoke).

Need to make this quick, but I'll tell you the Razzleberry piece was from my stash of "previously sprayed" with my new Smooch Spritz. Since that was so shimmery I just HAD to use shimmer white cardstock for the main panel as well!

Hope that's all you need to know besides my supplies because I'm out of time! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great sunshiney day!!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Watercolor Trio, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Colors: So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry and Dusty Durango, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, satin ivory ribbon, pinking heart border punch, markers, Modern Label punch, Smooch Spray

2 comments:

  1. what a beauitful combo! hate when I can't remember where a sketch comes from....it's great, where ever it is. liking that embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you use for the notches on the corners? Please let me know... they are extra cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)