Friday, May 7, 2010

Monogrammed Note Cards

As I mentioned earlier I'm working on projects to sell at an upcoming boutique night. Today I've focused on a variety of Monogrammed Note Cards. This first style I've made in Eggplant, Burgandy and Navy so far. Using the Vintage Labels (Sale-a-Bration) set and the Lovely Letters alphabet they are quite simple. The hardest part was being as precise as possible with my cuts and stamping.
Here is my second style. This puts to use my Elegant Bouquet Embossing folder. There's a bit of sparkle in the center of each flower. I have only made this in Close to Cocoa and Pink Pirouette so far, but plan to do more colors.

Finally, the Manhattan Flower embossing folder and another Vintage Label with and without the light pink organdy ribbon.

Hope you like them! If you are interested in a set let me know. I'd be glad to customize with the initial of your choice. I haven't set prices yet but will get to that by next weekend because that's when I need to have them done!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)