Monday, September 29, 2008

Only 2 Days Left!



Don't miss out on the 15% off Never Before Seen Stamps promotion that is only going on through September 30th, that's tomorrow! Click on the link to the right and make sure you've got everything you want from this list! You may contact me to place your order or click on Shop Now! at the right and place your order yourself. (cards shown here are NOT my own design, they are provided by the Stampin' Up! Website)

I'm trying to be patient waiting for my UPS guy Rob today so I can put together some more craft fair items I'm excited about. They will be super quick so as soon as he arrives I'll throw them together and post a picture for you!


In the mean time, I am working on a perpetual calendar for ME! That's right- something just for me! If it goes well I might make a few to sell, but we'll see... Hopefully I'll get it done today and be able to post it soon too!


Also, an update on my winning entry for the SU contest... it hasn't posted to the SU website today so I'm guessing it will be tomorrow. I've been told it could be either so one more day of waiting I suppose...
Thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)