Friday, October 31, 2008

Sorry, no post today.

Well, I'm posting but only to say that I won't be posting today. I am voluneering for my daughter's first grade class all day today. We're carving pumpkins, pressing apples into cider and making several fall treats! I ran home for lunch to check on my new roof that should be complete today. I've got an Amish crew up there hammering away as I type this. I took a few pictures but can't upload them right now- no time.

Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a chance to post something. Maybe a picture of my new roof (isn't that exciting- I know, it really isn't for you but it is for me!!).

1 comment:

  1. you're too cute! have fun with Chesney today! sounds like a BIG project (the pressing apples part), I hope you got some dad's in there for extra muscles :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)