Saturday, January 31, 2009

Grateful For You!


I took these pictures of my son almost 5 years ago and always wanted to do something special with them. I finally got to this point in his album so just went for it. I think this paper in the Urban Garden pack is kind of dramatic and fit the bill. The chipboard is also from Stampin' Up!- it is in the Loads of Letters On Board Chipboard. Finally, I used the white gel pen and a bit of Baha Breeze ink sponged around the white circle mat behind the second picture, and that's it.
TFL! Have a great day!
~Kristin

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love this!!! I love how you used that paper, it's the one design I struggle with in the pack. the extra circle photo is the perfect highlight of the page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)