Friday, January 30, 2009

Love You Much Roundup!









Today is it, the last day to order the Love You Much bundle!

Not sure what I'm talking about? Click Here: I've Been Living Under a Rock. Just kidding, I know you aren't all Stampin' Up! junkies like some people. Seriously though, this bundle is a great deal and includes some really nice coordinating features- an adorable stamp set of 6, a large punch with three hearts (that perfectly aligns with one of the stamps!) and an entire pack of beautiful 12x12 paper which has some of the same elements in the designs! I'm not always big on bundles because they often include ONE item that I really don't care for or need. NOT THIS TIME! Just to prove it I'm going to do a round up of some of the cards I've done with this set and maybe a few of my friends' cards!





Still not sure?? How about this one , or this , or this one. Check out this amazing gallery all featuring this bundle. Ok Ok, I'll stop!

Finally, these are three of the card options at my Stamp-a-Stack class tonight! If you look carefully, these three all use the same cuts of paper (besides the punches pieces) but they can be reversed and layered in a different order. Also, the heart is cut out of the same white square that is on the other two. I wanted to offer alternatives for this card to show it's flexibility.

Thanks for visiting, and be sure to let me know if you would like to make a last minute order for this bundle! You can also shop on-line by clicking on the button to the right that says Shop On-Line (just under my profile picture).
Have a great weekend!
~Kristin~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)