Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Time To Scrap!

So it's January, holidays are behind me, now it's time to scrap! Of course I will still do cards- probably more than pages- but this is the best time of year to crank out those memories on paper! Besides, I've already set my 2009 goals (see Scrapbooking Goals in sidebar) and since I failed miserably in 2008 I am trying to get going now.

I loved THIS layout by Lisa Henke and knew as soon as I saw it I wanted to "borrow" it... well, mine didn't turn out quite as cute as hers, but you get the idea.

I had these pictures of my kids that I really wanted to scrap. Even though these were taken in July 04 I could've taken them yesterday. They still do this!

The journaling reads: "P.M. doesn't always stand for night, bedtime or post-meridiem... sometimes it also means Pillow Monsters! Very often I find that you two have gathered every pillow from the entire house and made a fortress somewhere! Fun for hours!"
If you enjoy scrapbooking I challenge you to join me and set some goals for 2009. Then have fun watching which months you succeeded or exceded your goals (and those you might not have)! This just might get you filling up those albums!

In case you are interested here are the SUO supplies:
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Wanted DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Ruby Red craft ink
Accessories: Top Note Die, Big Shot, Large Star punch, chipboard (is SU but I'm not sure which retired collection), 1 1/4" circle punch, Chocolate chip marker, Chocolate felt ribbon.
PS- Oops, meant to post this tomorrow and uh, messed up now can't get it off without deleting. Well, happy Tuesday early!

1 comment:

  1. I think it turned out adorable! thanks for the mention and glad I could help kick start your motivation! happy scrappin'!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)