Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Mojo Sketch and a Beautiful Butterfly!

I was admiring my ribbon collection today when it dawned on me that I hadn't used much of my Rich Razzleberry dotted grosgrain. So I made this card with the Mojo sketch, intending to use that ribbon. Well, in the end I decided not too, but at least I did use my favorite Razzleberry color! The patterned paper is the Night and Day Specialty DSP from the Holiday Mini- the paper in the Build-a-brad is from Cottage Wall DSP.

I also put my Big Shot to use for the buttefly and the white daisies! I am completely out of black brads so in place of the three dots on each side of the sketch I put little dabs of mono-multi glue and added black chunky glitter for a touch of bling.

I do have another card with this very same layout that I did for the sketch challenge but I'm doing something "special" to the inside and didn't get it done today so I'll have to post that tomorrow!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for another Diva Color Challenge!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: none
Colors: Rich Razzleberry, Black & White
Accessories: Night and Day DSP, Cottage Wall DSP, Build-a-Brad, 1/2" circle punch, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die, Daisies #2 die, Big Shot, Black Chunky Glitter

5 comments:

  1. ooo, Gorgeous! love the black and white with razzleberry and of course that butterfly is always gorgeous (one of my favorite dies, oh and speaking of dies, I got my movers and shapers today! I challenge you to use it by the end of the week!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simplicity of this card is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful colors Kristin and your butterfly is soooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful & striking! Love the contrast of the black, white & Razzleberry.

    And, thank so much for the neat birthday card! You have the best ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)