Sunday, January 22, 2012

On the topic of Valentines

Hello hello hello!  Right back at ya with yet another Valentine.  Funny, I don't send many... I probably have a stash of Valentine's I've made over the years and never sent.  I should send them- there are a few people I love.  Or I could just sign them and slip them under a few pillows.  Hmmm, like that idea. 

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I used a sketch today.  Yep.  Isn't it fun?  I'm all about asymetrical so it spoke to me.  You should see all the sketches I DON'T use.  Seriously, there are tons out there.  I only bring you the best.  :)  This one is from Splitcoast Stampers- they have a sketch every Wednesday. 

Kept this one pretty simple.  A little stampin', little embossin', little punching.  Ooh, did you notice my cupid's arrow??  Can you guess how I did it?  I'm the last one on the bandwagon, but I finally have SU's large snowflake punch.  If you have it punch one and play around- I'm confident you can figure out this arrow.  And YES, I did have to cut some things and glue some things.  It didn't come out exactly like that.  The seam is hidden behind the sentiment piece.

More embossed dots, did you notice??  I have gotten my money's worth out of that embossing folder.  Actually, I didn't even pay for it.  Jackie Pedro sent it to me a LONG time ago! 

As promised, here's the inside all done up.  Fast and easy. Thanks for stopping by! 
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Love you Much, Short & Sweet
Colors:  Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, Pink Pirhouette, Whisper White
Accessories:  Big Shot, Polka Dots embossing folder, Large snowflake punch, large heart punch, markers, scalloped trim border punch, Modern label punch, Pearls, Narrow Rich Razzleberry ribbon

1 comment:

  1. soooo cute! love the arrow, so nice when you can get double duty out of a punch and sweet, Jackie! love that girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)