Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Sky's the Limit

Up, Up & Away has been sorely neglected since I got it so I've put it to use here.  I decided to try out the sketch on Splitcoast as well as the Pals Paper Arts color challenge to use Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla.  And a touch of Daffodil Delight for my take on it. 

I made my clouds with the Build-a-Cupcake punch, then ran them through the Big Shot with the dotted embossing folder.  The sun is just a 1 3/8" circle punched out with thin strips of paper glued to the back- easy peasy! 

Here's the sketch!  I can see lots of other possibilities with it as well! 

Ooh, almost forgot:  this is for the SUO Challenge to "Get Punchy" with SU punches!  I think I did just that! 

Thanks for stopping by today,
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Up, Up & Away
Colors:  Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Big Shot, Stripes embossing folder, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty and I like how you added the "sun." Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow such a beautiful card and I love the stamp and dry embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! This is such a cute stamp set! Love the clean lines of your design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and great take on the sketch!
    Following from SC
    craftykatcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)