Friday, January 20, 2012

A Punchy Window

OK, so I'm a few days late.  I have a good excuse... I didn't get around to it.  :)  Anyway, this week I'm using the MOJO sketch challenge and if I remember to link it there as soon as I'm done with this post then I might actually make it in time.  (their linky closes on 1/22 so get busy!) 

I've seen this idea to use the Heart to Heart punch in this manner.  Like a window you can see through.  It fits nicely in the big 2 1/2" circle punch which I stamped with the hearts from the Confetti stamp set.  Finished it off with a Printed Designer brad in Calypso Coral, some Vanilla Seem binding ribbon, touches of dazzling diamonds glitter and a paper pierced border.  Oh, can't forget the embossed dots either.  Sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, my go to set!

Since I told you to call me out on it I'll just state for the record that I DID do the inside as well, but it is just a few punched hearts bundled in the corner with a touch of the ribbon.  And it didn't photograph well.  So you'll have to trust me. 

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin

Don't forget, you still have time to play along with my first challenge ever!!!

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Confetti, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Colors:  Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Big Shot, Polka Dots embossing folder, Printed Designer Brad, Vanilla Seem Binding, 2.5" circle punch, paper piercing tools, Heart to Heart punch, dazzling diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)