Saturday, June 14, 2008

CASE for today!

Sorry, no scrapbook page right now, but maybe later this evening or tomorrow?? Anyway, today I decided to whip out a card for this week's Featured Stamper Challenge. Vickie Waugh is the featured stamper- be sure to check out her gallery! Here is the card I decided to CASE- it is so lovely and peaceful and serene! I changed up the papers and ink, but kept with the layout and color scheme since those parts were my favorite!!
Anyone can participate in the GSG challenges so be sure to play along! The link to GSG is in my sidebar- don't miss it! I'm off to the pool- have a great Saturday!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice masculine card! Love those birds! I need to ge mine out...haven't used that set in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)