Thursday, February 25, 2010

Look Familiar?

If this looks familiar you don't have to scroll down very far to find out why. This is a copy of the card in the previous post but in shades of gray. Monochromatic can look so sharp, and really aid in the clean & simple feel. I left out the flowers on this one, for even more simplicity. A very easy-peasy card. Cutting out the butterfly is the most time-consuming part, and that really isn't that bad! See previous post for some tips!

Thanks for visiting!


SUO Supplies

Stamps: God's Beauty

Paper: Going Gray, Night & Day DSP, Whisper White

Accessories: White taffeta ribbon, scallop trim border punch


  1. Wow, sharp is right! This is gorgeous!

  2. This is GORGEOUS Kristin, I LOVE LOVE the grays!!!! Beautiful!

  3. Seems crazy withe a butterfly on it, but I think I actually like it in gray better!

  4. WOW.. this is stunning!! Love your style.

  5. Very effective design. Who'd have thought grey could be so striking?!

  6. WOW! I think I like this version even better!

  7. OK, this one really hits the mark, too!


Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)