Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WOW! 11 day hiatus!

Wow, I can't believe it has really been 11 days since I posted last!  Actually 12 by the time this goes live.  Well, I've had some issues... first one being I spilled tea on my new laptop last Monday!  OMG, I almost threw up.  But it turns out, after letting it sit and dry out for 5 days it is up and running.  The only residual problem is that my 3 key doesn't stay put (because I pried it off in my panic) and the keys where I spilled sound a little different now.  I guess I can't complain.  Better than buying a new laptop!

  Anyway, I've also been painting my kids' bathroom.  It has been bright yellow- not kidding, like Daffodil Delight- for probably 8-10 years!  Any guesses as to what color it is now?  I'll post some before and after pictures when it is all complete.  I'm so excited- I think it is going to be fabulous! 

So, due to those and other events I haven't stamped since the last card I posted.  I'm not really even feeling withdraw yet... I suppose my creative outlet has been the bathroom.  But, I do owe you two Diva Coffee Break design challenges so I decided to combine last week's sketch with today's color challenge.  I hope you like it... you know I struggle with bright colors.  Be sure to stop by and check out the other Divas' creations and then play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: For All You Do
Colors: Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Newsprint DSP, Rhinestone, narrow Rich Razzleberry ribbon

1 comment:

  1. For the bathroom, I'll guess baja breeze & crumb cake.
    Love your blog!

    Camille in CA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)