Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lace, Vellum & Pearls

Look what I found... I made this card last week sometime then promptly forgot all about sharing it.  I borrowed the sketch from the Clean & Simple blog.  

 Quick peek at the inside...
...and the sketch. 
 
Thanks for visiting today! 
~Kristin
 
SUO Supplies
Stamps:  One in a Million, Flowering Flourishes
Paper:  Pink Pirouette, vellum cardstock, Whisper White
Accessories:  Lacy Brocade embossing folder, white organdy ribbon, basic pearls, White embossing powder
 
NOTE TO SPAMMERS:  DON'T BOTHER.  I WON'T PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT SO GO AWAY!!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)