Friday, March 22, 2013

Best Things in Life Aren't Things

Thanks to my friend Lisa Henke's suggestion, I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch for my card today.  We did some virtual stampin' on Wednesday to give each other inspiration.  This is an unusual color combination for me, but just kind of fell in place.  One of those that I struggled with and wasn't sure I liked it until I was done.  Now I like it!  
I'm glad you visited today!  Would love to hear what you think about this one!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies: 
Stamps:  Feel Goods, Flowering Flourishes (see it back there?)
Colors:  Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Accessories:  Honeycomb Embossing folder, 2 1/2" circle punch, sanding block, Calypso Coral ribbon, Pool Party button, Island Indigo baker's twine, Large Scallop Edgelit

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Great mix of textures and patterns. The color combo is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! Love those colors and how you used the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really stunning card. I love the color scheme (truly unique and beautiful!) and the way that you used the stamp. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)