Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Notecards for Lovina

As I mentioned yesterday I made some notecards for my Amish neighbor lady the other day.  She made a beautiful piano bench cover for me that I'd been wanting for a long time.  It was something my mom was going to do but didn't get around to it before she died.

I provided the fabric and materials and Lovina had it done in a day!  She didn't want to charge me since they use our phone often, but I couldn't just do nothing in return.  So I set about to make a very simple set of notecards.  I think there were about 5 of each.  The only color is the Cherry Cobbler L.  Instead, I used the tiny embossed hearts for some character and charm.  I hope she likes them!

So glad you stopped by today!  In case you are interested, I've started selling some of my jewelry pieces on Facebook.  I hope to open an Etsy store one of these days.  Many of the pieces are sold now, but I am designing and adding more every day. I would love to have you stop by!

Have a beautiful day!

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Lovely Letters Alphabet, Four Frames
Colors:  Naturals Ivory, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Adorning Accents embossing folder, Big Shot


  1. I'd LOVE to know what stamp set you used to make these cards!! They are beautiful!!


  2. beautiful notecards and the perfect gift! love the texture.


Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)