Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day 2- another Christmas card

So, yesterday I said I rarely CASE (means copy) something exactly... well, I've done it again, nearly! This beauty by Silke Ledlow has also been flagged as a favorite for a while. The things I've changed were not necessarily for the better, but for necessity. I do not own the same snowflake stamp, and the jumbo eyelet (which I adore) is not by Stampin' Up! We do have jumbo eyelets, just not that color (yet- there's always hope!).


I believe I used a different color of red, inadvertently, and may just change that since I think hers is just perfection! The white paper I embossed on is our Shimmery White cardstock and adds a lovely sheen in person! I hope my ladies like it as much as I do!

Thanks for stopping by!
SUO Supplies
Stamps: Snow Burst, Best Yet
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray, Shimmery White
Ink: Silver, Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray
Accessories: Basic Gray Taffeta ribbon, silver EP, silver diamone brad

2 comments:

  1. Kristin - I think you did a fabulous job of casing my card!!! Well done and I love your take on it!!!

    Believe it or not - I'm always honored and flattered when someone case's me!!! You put a big smile on my face!!! Hugs & ~TFS~ Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job here. I never fully CASE either, I am always changing something.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)