Thursday, December 11, 2008

Under the weather

Sorry for missing my DCBD post yesterday- after volunteering for my daughter's classroom for Christmas Craft Day in the morning I had to bring her home sick. Found out later that she has strep throat so no wonder she's been feeling so bad lately. Unfortunately I've been fighting a sinus thing off and on all week and am a bit down today which is when I'd hoped to get that card done. I may later, but for now I'm just posting this quick apology and update. Slinking off to blow my nose and play Disney Monopoly for a little while... Have a great day!

Ooh, thought I should add that Stampin' Up! has announced FREE SHIPPING now through December 23rd! Don't miss out on this rare opportunity. Also, they posted the Retiring Stamps list on Tuesday and are offering 10% off all stamp sets on that list. I'll post a link to the list later, but you can always go to www.stampinup.com to check it out (although currently the site is experiencing technical difficulties it looks like). Don't forget you are welcome to order on my website linked at the right!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. I think you should post your card that looks similar to mine for the DCBD challenge. I'm intrigued and would love to see what it looks like! :-) Dannie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)