Monday, January 4, 2010

Thinking ahead to Valentine's Day!

This week's Clean & Simple challenge is to make an early Valentine's card. I used my brand new Scalloped Heart of Hearts embosslit. If you haven't tried an Embosslit you just have to! They are so neat in the fact that they emboss and die cut at the same time! The background stamped on the top of this card is the new single called Fine Flourish. Both of these products will be available beginning on Tuesday in Stampin' Up!'s Occasions Mini Catalog. I added some double stitched chocolate ribbon (this is not the 1" that's available in the catalog, but a little wider version from a while back) and a few Latte Designer buttons. If you'd like a copy of the Occasions Mini catalog or the Sale-a-Bration brochure just let me know!

My sentiment is from my hands-down favorite Teeny Tiny Wishes which is in the regular catalog. I hope you like it! Thanks for all your sweet comments and for visiting today! I hope you'll join us for the CAS48 challenge this week!

~Kristin

PS- I used Melon Mambo ink on this card for the background and the sentiment but I'm noticing that they kind of look brownish in my photo.

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Fine Flourish, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Colors: Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Double stitched wide chocolate chip ribbon, Scalloped Heart of Hearts embosslit, Latte designer buttons

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful love your textured heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and simple. I love the cluster of elements on the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm planning on the CAS challenge, just need another day, this is one crazy week! love how you pulled it all together here-love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)