Thursday, January 21, 2010

TWO WINNERS!!!

I'm so excited to finally be able to announce the winners of my First Ever BLOG CANDY! Using Random.org number generator...

Announcing the winner of this stunning
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:11
Timestamp: 2010-01-21 15:43:26 UTC

Julie said...
Wow what awesome blog candy!!! Love both of those!!! You've been just rocking the CAS challenges girl!

Congratulations Julie!!

And now for the winner of this gorgeous

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:37
Timestamp: 2010-01-21 15:47:25 UTC

mcalpinekaren said...
Hi Kristin, what cool blog candy. Love the little notes cards using the sale-a-bration set too. So simple but elegant.Contact me at mcalpinekaren@hotmail.comthanks

Congratulations mcalpinekaren!!

I can't wait to hear what you think of your new items ladies! A big thanks goes out to www.allmodern.com for offering this fantastic BLOG CANDY!!

Thanks for stopping by today! Up next: a few scrapbook layouts I completed recently! Working towards my January scrapbook goal of ten completed pages.

~Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kristin!!! I never win anything!!! WOO HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)