Sunday, January 3, 2010

Year in Review- the final chapter

First of all I need to apologize- I had to turn on the comment moderation the other day due to getting some junk spam and random unrelated comments. However, I've never used it before and accidentally rejected my first 5 comments. One was spam but I somehow rejected all of them! So sorry- I have no idea how to get them back. At least I got to read them first!

Anyway, here are my final two picks from January and February 2009:

January: Had to pick one scrapbook page!

February


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you like my picks for 2009 and I'd love to see yours! If you decide to do something similar let me know so I can come check them out. Be sure to stop back soon- I got LOTS of stamping done this weekend and have plenty to show you for the next several days.

~Kristin

1 comment:

  1. I love that beautiful butterfly card! Great details.

    Thanks for sharing. I love coming to your blog because I know I'll always find something nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)