Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rock on Dude!

Here's my second try using the Rock 'n Roll technique for Monday's CAS challenge... this time it is much more CAS I think (although I couldn't resist adding that background stamp at the last minute) but my R 'n R isn't as visible. That's because I inked the leaves in Pacific Point, stamped off, then Rock 'n Rolled in Pacific Point. This worked OK but since some of my image is hidden by the frame it isn't as obvious.

I wanted to use this frame from Frames with a Flourish and make this look like a picture or art hanging up. I'm not sure if that worked or not... maybe should've stamped my frame in brown to look more like wood instead of the Basic Gray on Baha Breeze cardstock. Hmmm, there's an idea.

Anyway, here you go. Sorry I was absent over the weekend... we planned a surprise visit to my parents in Michigan to celebrate Mother's Day and my dad's birthday. Happy belated Mother's Day to all of you! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Nice having you and stop back tomorrow for a Father's Day card!

~Kristin

SUO Supplies:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Frames with a Flourish, Pretty Petals background
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Pacific Point, Baha Breeze
Accessories: Word Window punch, square punches, Basic Gray Taffeta ribbon

2 comments:

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)