Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My first circle card!

Guess what?! This is the first circle card I've ever done I think! Can you believe it? My downline let me borrow this large scallop die for the Big Shot (thanks Debbie, I promise to get it back to you ASAP) so I just decided to go for it! They aren't hard at all... in fact, I did this for yesterday's Clean & Simple challenge over on SCS. I was out of town until late last night so didn't get a chance to stamp at all over the weekend or yesterday so today's the day!

The CAS challenge was actually a color challenge this time- to use Kraft with any pink or coral color as well as any other one coordinating color. I dug through my bag of kraft scraps and found this circle which is how I decided on the circle card in the first place! The flowers were already punched and on my desk so I just cut the vanilla layer and the Cameo Coral scallop, stamped and was done. There are some tools involved, but I'd still call this CAS, how about you?

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Priceless
Colors: Cameo Coral, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Black ink
Accessories: Scallop Circle die, Flower Blossom die, Big Shot, Boho Blossoms punch, kraft corduroy button, kraft taffeta ribbon

6 comments:

  1. perfect! aren't the cirlce fun?! love the pink and kraft, thanks for playing along with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Very nice job! Love your color combo and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute! Don't know why, but I've never made one either. I'm gonna go make one right now.
    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, absolutely love this! So springy and the color challenge works beautifully here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristin, this is way too cute! Love the circle card, and your lovely clean design. Looks like happy summer fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is too cute ! Love these circle cards, I recently made a few too...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)