Friday, September 23, 2011

Pennant Tree

Sorry about the shadow... had trouble getting a good photo this morning.  Either too much shade or too much sun- couldn't find 'just right'.  How's this for a Clean & Simple Christmas card?  I enjoyed borrowing the sketch from Card Patterns for this one!

This one, or something similar might be in the running for the Christmas SAS I've been posting about lately.  (see THIS post for details)  I have a little surprise on the inside that you can see if you come to the SAS!  How's that for a little incentive?!  LOL
Gotta run, hope you like it! 
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  All Holidays
Colors:  Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade
Accessories:  Pennant Punch, 2.5" circle punch, scalloped dotted ribbon punch, white gel pen, Crop-a-Dile (for red ornaments on tree)

4 comments:

  1. love this one, too! the giant circle with the great strips behind it...pennant is perfect for a tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute & easy to reproduce! I might have to "borrow" this for an upcoming stamp camp! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS is sooooo sweet! {Kinda makes me in the mood for some of THAT, Christmassy stuff - yikes - it's not even OCTOBER yet! LOL!} What a great card! Thanks for sharing your delightful work with Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. L.O.V.E it! *_____* I'm gonna repeat myself, but: I fall in love with your art works!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)