Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ice Cream Birthday

Ugh!  Not a very good photo- it is so hard to get a good picture of a light colored sentiment!  Well, you get the idea anyway...  I did this a few days ago for a sketch but I cannot find it anywhere.  If it looks familiar please let me know where I found it so I can add the proper link! 

I was looking forward to using my punches (Pennant & Build-a-cupcake) to make an ice cream cone- so fast and easy!  The background is called "Stitched" and is embossed in white powder.  My white ink by itself just didn't show up enough.  Hope you like it!  Thanks for coming by today.

~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Stitched background, Create a Cupcake
Colors:  Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories:  Pennant Punch, Build-a-cupcake punch, scallop border punch, Modern Label punch, glimmer brads, square rhinestone brads, Chocolate chip epoxy brads, Big Shot, dotted embossing folde, white embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! It's a recipe I'll try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)