Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bath Time

Hope you weren't looking for a card today... I'm on a roll with my albums while my table is all set up in the family room!  I am happy with how this layout turned out.  I've been relying heavily on magazines to come up with layout ideas- even if I morph several ideas into one... and even if my magazines are from 2007!  

For this layout I used the pawprint sizzlit "Pawsitively" which cuts and embosses at the same time while going through the Big Shot.  I used the old alphabet called Mod Alphabet.  Patterned paper is from the DSP pack, Thoroughly Modern.  Also added some chocolate felt ribbon, silver brads and an epoxy brad, all SU.  Only non SU product is the hard to see rub on that says Precious Moments, which coincidentally happens to be the only thing I regret about the page- it didn't rub on nicely and just doesn't work for me that well. 


Here's the whole spread together.  You can click on it to see a larger version. 
Thanks for stopping by! 
~Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)