Sunday, November 13, 2011

Scrapbook Smorgasbord

Instead of dragging these out into four different posts, or not showing them at all I'm just loading up these four layouts all into one post.  Hope you don't mind!  I've been kind of stuck doing some layouts with no-so-great pictures lately, but now that my mom is gone I feel stronger than ever that I want the stories in my albums even with so so pictures.  Besides, what great practice for your creative skills... imagine the potential of pages with GOOD pictures!  LOL.  Most everything is SUO on these pages, with small exceptions here and there (like dotted ribbon on this first layout).  I won't post many details but you are welcome to ask if there is something you want to know.



So glad you visited today.  I've got a few more layouts finished or nearly finished that I will share in the next few days.  Have a great day!
~Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)