Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Spirit

Hello again!  I know it's been awhile, and it may be awhile before I'm back with the holidays quickly approaching!  However, I needed a break from the hustle and bustle the other day so sat down to make a quick card while my hubby made dinner.  I grabbed this sketch from Mojo and went to town with it.  Am quite pleased with the end result.  What do you think of this color combo, Pool Party with Basic Gray and Going Gray.  My tree is embossed with white embossing powder for a nice raised and shiny finish.  I wish I had time to make many more of these. 

Here is the inside.  Like it?  Well, I hope you have a wonderful holiday season with family and friends.  See you in 2012!
~Kristin

5 comments:

  1. What an elegant card!! I love how your embossed tree stands out on that grey, so lovely paired with the Pool Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this set and have used it many times. Here's another great color combo and look to try. Nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! The colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can i find this embossed tree folder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PhotoRena, the tree is actually a stamp, not an embossing folder. I believe the set is called Snow Swirled available through Stampin' Up!.

      Delete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)