Friday, April 20, 2012

Goodbye Pocket Silhouettes

Good evening!  Is everyone ready for a fantastic weekend??  I'm starting out right.  After several days of no stamping I enjoyed a few hours of pure stamping bliss... and since my hubby and kiddos will be turkey hunting all weekend I plan to continue stamping all weekend! Made 6 cards total.  First up is this one using this week's Mojo Monday sketch as well as the Color Throwdown challenge colors!!

Since Stampin' Up! unveiled their retirement list this week I decided to showcase some of my favorites sets that will only be available through the end of May.  I'd hate to have someone miss out on owning these! 

The retiring stamps I used here are Pocket Silhouettes and the French Filigree background stamp (embossed with Vanilla embossing powder).  Had to combine some of my current favorites with these oldies as well:  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, bitty punches, the new Labels Collection Framelits and of course Rhinestones! 



Speaking of retiring stamps, don't forget to check out the list and make sure you grab what you've been eyeing! 
Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back tomorrow with more from the retiring list. 
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Pocket Silhouettes, French Filigree
Colors:  Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Bitty punch pack, Dotted scallop ribbon border punch, rhinestones, Vanilla EP, Boho Blossoms punch, Labels collection Framelit, Big Shot, distressing tool, sponge

6 comments:

  1. Just lovely! I'll miss this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I am going to miss this set too! I love your background---never used Vanilla EP....it's very pretty done this way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just completely lovely. I love what you have done.
    So many elements that I want to CASE! When I do I'll let you know!
    Btw - you flowers have brighted my day & so has your card!
    Lou X

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created such a beautiful flower garden...love the little popped up flowers!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Perfect for the challenges and a great showcase for this cute retiring set. Thanks for sharing with us. Blessings, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)