Thursday, April 22, 2010

Block Party!

Tired of scrapbook pages yet?? This was a fun layout to do! I found a layout in a magazine using a bunch of punched circles overlapping like scales almost and had to try it. It was fun using a fun pack of coordinating Designer Series Paper (Pink Flamingo I think it is called). My title was done with some old black stickers that I'm surprised still stick! To do this I just put a line of tape all the way down the left side of the paper then stick overlapping circles to it but only the left side of the circle, leaving the right side loose so I could slide my next layer of circles under them. This seemed to work the best.

Hope you like it! Stop by again.
~Kristin

3 comments:

  1. I'll never tire of your great layouts! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never get tired of beautiful work like this! They are fantastic!! I nominated you for the Sunshine Award on my blog...thanks for all that you do to inspire so many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What awesome scrapbook pages! I love all those circles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)